Casework Admin Coordinator, Bilingual English/Spanish Full-Time
Person-to-Person (“P2P” www.p2phelps.org), a volunteer-driven social services agency with locations in Darien, Norwalk, and Stamford, CT, seeks a Full-Time Casework Admin Coordinator fluent in both English and Spanish, to be part of a dynamic and dedicated team providing support for low-income individuals and families as they move towards stability.
Essential Functions Include:
- Responding to phone calls and direct contact with clients.
- Assessments and short-term case management.
- Referrals and client advocacy.
- Program development and coordination.
- Timely documentation and record keeping.
- Assisting with grant reporting.
- Collaborating and communicating directly with volunteers.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Social Work, Counseling or related field.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in both English and Spanish.
- Minimum 1 years’ relevant work experience.
- Computer proficiency, especially with Microsoft Office.
The ideal candidate will be well-organized, highly motivated, flexible, willing to learn, able to work well under pressure, collaborate effectively both within and outside P2P, and have a sense of humor. Knowledge of governmental and local social services, and of subsidized housing regulations, is a definite plus.
Please submit your resume, along with a thoughtful cover letter to: jobs@p2pHelps.org, Attn: Lauren Franciamore, Chief Programs Officer. Kindly note that resumes without a cover letter will not be reviewed. No telephone calls, please.
Person-to-Person is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com