Person-to-Person, a volunteer-driven social services agency with locations in Darien and Norwalk, seeks a Full-Time Caseworker – fluent in both English and Haitian Creole – to be part of a dynamic and dedicated team providing support for low-income individuals and families as they move towards stability.
Essential Functions Include
- Phone and direct contact with clients
- Assessment and short-term case management
- Referrals and client advocacy
- Program development and coordination
- Timely documentation and record keeping
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Social Work, Counseling or related field
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in both English and Haitian Creole
- Minimum 1 years’ relevant work experience
- Computer proficiency, especially with Microsoft Office
The ideal candidate will be well-organized, highly motivated, flexible, willing to learn, able to work well under pressure, collaborate effectively both within and outside P2P, and have a sense of humor. Knowledge of governmental and local social services, and of subsidized housing regulations, is a definite plus.
Please submit your resume, along with a thoughtful cover letter to: jobs@p2pHelps.org, Attn: Lauren Franciamore, Director of Social Services. Resumes without a cover letter will not be reviewed. No telephone calls, please.
Person-to-Person is an Equal Opportunity Employer
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org