Part-Time: 25 Hours / Week
Person-to-Person — a social services agency with locations in Darien and Norwalk — seeks a part-time Database Assistant to be part of a dynamic and dedicated team of professionals and volunteers who make a difference in people’s lives.
Reporting to the Director of Development, this position is responsible for accurate and timely data entry of P2P constituent records including donors, funders and prospects; all gifts and gift-related information; timely generation of donor acknowledgements and reports; reconciliation with P2P’s Finance Dept.; and the efficient management of all data in P2P’s DonorPerfect database to ensure accuracy, integrity and consistency. In addition, the Donor Database Assistant will work with representatives of Opus for Person-to-Person (a fundraising arm of P2P) to enter gifts and generate donor acknowledgements.
The ideal candidate will be well-organized with meticulous attention to detail, a quick learner, and a flexible and collaborative colleague with a sense of humor. P2P seeks candidates with a strong commitment to P2P’s mission, as well as to the workplace values of diversity and respect.
- Minimum of 2 years’ professional experience with database management;
- Experience with DonorPerfect is strongly preferred;
- Analytical thinking skills;
- Tech savvy with an ability to quickly gain proficiency in a variety of software programs;
- Ability to problem solve and work independently;
- Ability to work collaboratively with others for the benefit of the organization;
- Ability to work efficiently and effectively, including during peak giving times (seasonal).
Please submit your resume, along with a thoughtful cover letter, to: firstname.lastname@example.org, Attn: Marianne Delaney, Director of Development. Resumes without a cover letter will not be reviewed. No telephone calls, please.
Person-to-Person is an Equal Opportunity Employer.