Helping Others, One Person at a Time
Person-to-Person seeks a dynamic and innovative Director of Social Services to be responsible for the leadership of the casework team, oversight, integrity, development and delivery of P2P Emergency Financial Assistance (EFA) programs and responsibility for the Campership program. Guided by a strong commitment to the P2P mission, the Director will be responsible for:
- Program development, planning and implementation
- Hiring, supervising, assessing and supporting professional growth of casework staff
- Administrative and financial oversight of programs
- Administration of Campership Program, including work with schools, funders, camps, families and P2P staff to facilitate placement of campers
- Coordinating with P2P Directors to develop, evaluate and implement agency policies
- Continuing the commitment to and investment in the P2P culture of collaboration and client-centered work
The Director will possess the outstanding interpersonal and communication skills needed to oversee the casework staff as well as maintaining collaborative professional relationships with partnering community agencies and programs. S/he will continue to explore and develop new opportunities for external collaboration and share information about updates and changes in partnering agencies with casework staff and P2P leadership. S/he will work collegially and flexibly with agency staff and volunteers, embracing and leading change while promoting an agency culture of dignity, respect and lifelong learning. As a member of the management team, the Director will be a key participant in strategic planning and budgeting initiatives as well as day-to-day problem solving.
Education, Training and Professional Requirements
- Commitment to the Mission and Vision of P2P and to the community being served
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker (Or LMSW working on their LCSW)
- SIFI certification desirable
- Minimum of five years in a social service agency with minimum of three years in a supervisory position
- Experience with developing, implementing and assessing client-focused programs
- Experience with developing, implementing and tracking budgets and expenditures
- Experience with State and Federal social services grants
- Understanding of community social service agencies
- Excellent interpersonal, analytic, writing, planning, organizational and administrative skills
- Experience with, and understanding of, computer programs (Microsoft Office) and client databases (Salesforce)
- Warmth and a sense of humor
- Flexibility to adapt to agency change and growth, and willingness to be part of a dynamic, creative and solutions-focused team
Person-to-Person offers competitive compensation, excellent benefits and a supportive workplace culture.
Please submit your resume along with a thoughtful cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org, Attn: Elizabeth Finn, Chief Operating Officer. Resumes without a cover letter will not be reviewed. No telephone calls, please.
Person-to-Person is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this job email your details to jobs@p2pHelps.org