Person-to-Person — a volunteer-driven social services agency with locations in Darien and Norwalk — seeks a friendly and efficient part-time Food Pantry Driver/Delivery Coordinator for its Norwalk location. P2P provides emergency financial assistance, food, clothing, scholarship assistance and summer camperships to clients from greater Stamford and Norwalk.
P2P seeks candidates with a connection to the P2P mission, as well as to the workplace values of diversity and respect. Come join a dedicated team of professionals and volunteers who make a difference in people’s lives.
Skills & Requirements:
- Ability to drive a 15-foot box truck. No special driver’s license needed. Clean driving record a must.
- Physical ability to move large and/or heavy items as well as ability to perform tasks that may require prolonged standing, sitting, and or other physical activities such as loading and unloading the truck and merchandise stocking
- Warm, welcoming personality with strong interpersonal communication and customer service skills.
- Organized and detail-oriented, with a good aptitude for logistics and ability to manage work while maintaining a positive attitude and a sense of humor.
- Responsible and accountable, can work unsupervised, is energetic and self-motivated. Must enjoy working with others on a team.
Please submit your resume, along with a cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org, Attn: Susan Zelman, Norwalk Site Manager. No telephone calls, please.
Person-to-Person is an Equal Opportunity Employer.