Established in 1968, Person-to-Person (“P2P” – www.p2phelps.org) P2P is a community-supported agency that provides assistance to individuals and families as they move toward economic stability. The vision that guides P2P’s work is “educated, financially stable and hunger-free homes for all.” With a financial budget of over $4MM, an additional $10MM in annual “in-kind” donations, and over 75,000 volunteer hours donated annually, P2P is a well-managed and innovative agency. More than 90% of all donations go directly to programs, which include three food pantries including a mobile food pantry (Phil The Truck), a clothing center, financial assistance and counseling for a client’s situational crisis, summer camperships for children, and college and vocational scholarship aid to students seeking to change the trajectory of the next generation.
P2P is hosting its first Fundraising Golf Outing at The Stanwich Club, Greenwich, CT on Thursday, June 3, 2021. Annually ranked as the #1 golf course in the State by Golf Digest, Stanwich has hosted several PGA, USGA, AJGA and Collegiate local and national championships.
We are seeking a special event consultant to support the successful execution of a Golf Outing Fundraising Event on June 3, 2021 for Person-to-Person. The consultant will be responsible for:
- Managing event administrative work (committee work and support, agendas, budgets, coordinate marketing support, task lists, etc.)
- Meeting fundraising goals, must be comfortable with sponsorship asks, solicitation of raffle items/auction items, experience with online auction platforms is required, and
- Day-of-Event Logistics
- We will accept proposal from individuals or firms specializing in events management.
- Please submit a letter of interest with the following:
- Experience with nonprofit fundraising events, golf events a plus.
- If part of a team, please indicate all members of team participating and their roles.
- Example of previous events, include revenue and expenses, number of attendees, dates
- Proposed fee for the event – please include the basis for the fee (if hourly, include how many hours by week or total for the proposed for event)
- Please include at least two references
- Please submit your letter of interest by Monday, February 15, by 5pm.
Person-to-Person is committed to creating a diverse environment. We believe that a commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion provides the best environment, experience and services for everyone, and especially the P2P Community.
Please submit your letter of interest to Tracy Cramer, Chief Philanthropy Officer at email@example.com No Phone Calls Please.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org