Part-Time | 9 am – 2 pm | Mon – Fri
Person-to-Person (P2P) seeks a part-time Site Support Associate for its Stamford Office. This is an excellent opportunity to gain experience within the social service sector.
Reporting to the Stamford Food Manager, the Site Support Associate duties include face-to-face customer service, deliveries, errands, maintenance and more. The ideal candidate will be an organized self-starter with strong interpersonal skills, a quick learner, flexible, collaborative, with a sense of humor. P2P seeks candidates with a connection to the P2P mission, as well as to the workplace values of diversity and respect. Come join a dedicated team of professionals and volunteers who make a difference in people’s lives.
Skills & Requirements:
- Self-motivated and customer service oriented
- Responsible and accountable, can work unsupervised
- Must enjoy working with others on a team
- Organized and detail-oriented, with a good aptitude for logistics and ability to manage work while maintaining a positive attitude and a sense of humor
- Ability to drive a 15-foot box truck. No special driver’s license needed; clean driving record a must
- Warm, welcoming and responsive personality with outstanding interpersonal communication skills
- Responsibilities include loading and unloading trucks, merchandise stocking; assisting donors with dropping off donations, working with volunteers and maintaining a clean, well-organized work environment, inside and on the grounds
- Physical ability to perform tasks that may require prolonged standing, walking, recurring bending, crouching, stooping, twisting, reaching above shoulders, and or other physical activities, and lifting a minimum of 50 lbs. assisted or unassisted
- Multiple languages a plus
Please submit your resume, along with a cover letter to: email@example.com, Attn: Elizabeth Finn, Chief Operating Officer. No telephone calls, please.
Person-to-Person is an Equal Opportunity Employer
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org