OTHER WAYS TO GIVE
Your Support Makes a Difference
P2P Offers Help, Hope, and Opportunity Thanks to Your Generosity
With the generous support of all who contribute their time, talent or treasure – individuals, businesses, foundations, schools, congregations and community organizations – P2P is able to provide food (three food pantries and mobile food delivery), emergency financial assistance, clothing, caseworker support, and a mentorships/scholarship/campership program to 28,000 residents in lower Fairfield County.
P2P is a 501 ©(3) organization; tax ID # is 06-1422248. Your gift is tax deductible to the extent allowed by law.
- Click here to donate online.
- Special Gifts. A gift in honor or memory of someone is a great way to convey your sentiments and acknowledge a cause important to them. A gift in honor is appropriate for friends, family and colleagues, party favors for guests for any occasion – birthdays, holidays, parties and special events. A special gift in memory of someone is a lasting tribute of remembrance. Special gifts can be made online, by check, or by phone.
- By check. Make check out to “Person-to-Person” and mail to Person-to-Person, 1864 Post Road, Darien, CT 06820
- By phone. If you would like to speak with someone about your giving opportunities, including gifts of stock, wire transfers, legacy gifts, planned giving or donor advised funds, please contact Tracy Cramer at tracycramer@p2pHelps.org or 203-621-0698.
- P2P encourages corporations to partner with us to meet essential needs of individuals and families in our community.
- Corporate Match. Please ask your employer if they match charitable gifts. (Nonprofit EIN #06-1422248)
- ADOPT “Phil the Truck”. Be an official sponsor of "Phil the Truck" - our Stamford-based mobile food pantry - for one week. Help feed the over 500 families (1,500 individuals) who receive food and other services from the mobile pantry every month. Find out more here.
In-kind contributions can range from non-perishable food items for our three food pantries, new or gently used clothing for our clothing center, to baby gear and diapers. Please call 203-655-0048 with any questions you may have.
Non-perishable foods to help stock the Food Pantries in Darien and Norwalk. Click here for a shopping list of healthy food items needed in our pantries. For more information about food drives, email Rick Nixon in Stamford.
HOUSEHOLD & PERSONAL ITEMS
Clothing donations are accepted between 11 am and 1 pm, Monday to Friday, at our P2P Darien site only (1864 Post Road).
- As of March 15, P2P will only accept donations of new or gently used SPRING/SUMMER clothing. Donations of fall/winter clothing will not be accepted until the fall.
- Sort donations by gender and size and placed in bags with gender and size written on the outside.
- P2P does not accept strollers, car seats, used toys, electronics, books, household appliances, or furniture.
For more information about clothing donations, please email Patty Salgado, Darien Site manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To support P2P's on-site garden, we are asking for tools and equipment to kick-off the spring season. Please purchase from our Amazon wish list.
P2P relies on its dedicated volunteers to make its extensive programs happen, from our food pantries, Door2Door mobile food delivery, clothing center, and at our main site.
Volunteer opportunities exist for individuals, groups, and businesses. Click here for more details.
Your donation to our Goods4Good program helps people in crisis by providing them with essential clothing items and household goods. These specific items are distributed by our caseworkers to their clients throughout the year, as needed. View needed items on our Amazon wish list.
Person-to-Person never sells or shares donor information. We respect donor privacy and take security measures to protect financial and personal information.