P2P is Making a Difference in Lower Fairfield County
Serving residents of Stamford, Norwalk, Darien, New Canaan, Weston, Westport and Wilton.
Meeting the immediate needs of families in crisis.
Providing a pathway out of poverty for people seeking long-term stability.
People face significant challenges on a daily basis.
- A single parent working two jobs but still unable to make ends meet.
- The family breadwinner who was injured on the job and now can’t work.
- A widower struggling with medical bills who can’t pay the rent.
These are the people that Person-to-Person can help.
The Generosity of Donors and Volunteers Makes This Possible
More than 2,000 individuals, businesses, foundations, congregations, schools and community organizations support the P2P mission.
4,307 volunteers contribute 77,919 hours.
Men, Women and Children Are Given Help, Hope and Opportunity
Last year, P2P provided food, clothing and financial assistance to 23,267 individuals
- Financial Assistance – $481,585* for 1,172 households
- Food Pantries – Groceries to 10,044 people for 748,944 meals
- Clothing Center – 53,897 bags of free clothing for 14,458 people
- Counseling Services – 4,213 casework interviews
- Campership Program – 520 children had a safe, enriching and fun-filled summer
- College Scholarships – $300,682 awarded to 126 students
- Holiday Toy Store – 2,181 children received toys and books
*Includes pass-through funds
Find out more about who we help and how you help make a difference in the lives of others.