P2P On Wheels in Stamford
P2P On Wheels offers Stamford residents the opportunity to select free grocery items – including fresh produce, dairy items, meat and poultry, shelf-stable goods – to prepare three meals a day for seven days for every member of the family. All pantry shopping visits are by appointment following an initial meeting with a P2P Caseworker.
With P2P On Wheels, we bring the agency’s casework services directly to Stamford residents. A Caseworker will meet with clients to assess immediate need and help them plan for the future while providing financial assistance for rent, utilities, security deposits and eviction prevention.
Locations & Schedules
- Mondays – 11:00 am to 1:00 pm: Yerwood Center | 90 Fairfield Avenue
- Mondays - 2:00 pm to 4:00 pm: Stamford Manor | 26 Main Street
- Tuesdays – 11:00 am to 3:00 pm: Ferguson Library South | 34 Woodland Avenue
- Tuesdays - 2:00 pm- 4:00 pm: Shippan Place | 521 Shippan Avenue
- Wednesdays – 11:00 am to 3:00 pm: DOMUS | 83 Lockwood Avenue
- Thursdays – 3:00 pm to 7:00 pm: Building One Community | 75 Selleck Street
Call for an Appointment: 203 655-0048