The John and Ethel Kashulon Scholarship
Person-to-Person strongly believes in the power of education to change the trajectory of a student and their entire family. However, with the rising cost of college education, the traditional two- or four- year degree is not the right fit for everyone. Through The John and Ethel Kashulon Scholarship, Person-to-Person will award four students pursuing one year skilled-trade degrees with $5,000 scholarships to help fund their education. Our hope is that recipients will be able to complete their education and begin their career with less debt.
The John and Ethel Kashulon Scholarship is a need-based award for students pursuing a vocational or technical degree. Only applicants demonstrating financial need are eligible for a scholarship.
Applications are available starting on April 1st at 9:00am and must be submitted by May 15th at 4:00pm. Please click the button below to apply.
- Must be eligible for and provide a copy of your Student Aid Report (SAR) from the FAFSA
- Must be enrolled in a vocational or technical degree program in 2019/2020
- Must reside in Stamford, Norwalk, Darien, New Canaan, Westport, Wilton, Weston, Greenwich, Fairfield or Bridgeport.
- Must demonstrate financial need
- Priority will be given to students pursing degrees in: Automotive, Plumbing, Electrical, Welding or Machinery-manufacturing