Person to Person will be hosting its Holiday Toy Store again this year and we need your help! Thanks to a team of dedicated volunteers, Toy Store provides joy to 2,000 children from lower-income families. Parents choose toys, books, and stuffed animals, easing financial strain. Volunteers play a key role in this highly-anticipated event, ensuring a seamless experience and embodying the spirit of community. P2P’s Holiday Toy Store highlights the positive impact of teamwork, as volunteers and organizers come together to spread warmth and generosity, making the holidays special for all.
Help P2P by signing up to volunteer at this year’s Toy Store!
Pre Toy Store:
- Transport toys from storage unit to Andreson Youth and Community Center.
- Transport toys, decorations and supplies from P2P attic to Anderson Youth and Community Center.
During Toy Store:
- Set up
- Elf personal shopper
- Bilingual helper
- Child activity coordinator
- Display manager
- Help transfer toys, decorations and supplies from P2P attic to St Luke’s Youth and Community Center where Toy Store is held.
Post Toy Store:
- Helper — assist client who missed their appointment