Thank you for your support of Person to Person and the 28,000 Fairfield County residents we serve each year.
While 2021 was an extremely challenging year it was also filled with tremendous reward. The reward when we connect with our volunteers, the reward in connecting with our donors and the community, the reward when we meet the increased demand for services due to the pandemic, and the reward in working with our wonderful and gracious clients.
Below is a snapshot of some the amazing things we accomplished together in 2021:
- Distributed groceries for more than two million meals
- Provided $1,000,000 in rent-related relief
- Supported over 8,000 individuals each month with healthy groceries from one of our three food pantries
- Provided clothing assistance to over 1,000 households each month
- Made it possible for 225 children to attend summer camp so their parents could continue working
- Empowered 100 college students with scholarships and adult mentorships
- Distributed new car seats and layettes to 100 parents of newborns
- Provided 1,500 households received holiday meals
- Brought joy to 1,900 children who received holiday games, books, stuffed animals and gift cards through annual Holiday Toy Store
2021: A Year in Review
Watch a video recap of 2021 with highlights from a challenging and rewarding year, with some of the amazing people who helped bring P2P’s programs to life.
Thanks to the thousands of donors, volunteers, community groups, and partners for your unwavering support of P2P, our mission, and most importantly, the 28,000 people we serve.
Get Involved with P2P
Our success depends on the involvement of each and every one of you. How will you make an impact with P2P and our community this year?
Opportunities range from volunteering, hosting a food drive, hosting a household goods drive, partnerships, mentorships, and financial donations. Learn more.
Here’s to accomplishing great things together in 2022.